We have many ways for you to give to God’s work at Robinwood. For our giving philosophy, check this link.
- Offering bucket on Sundays. Cash or check. Please use a Robinwood Envelope.
- Online giving (see below)
- Giving by secure US Mail. Please send checks (please no cash in the mail) to: Robinwood Church Office, 2721 Delaware Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. This is a secured mailing address for your safety.
- Now available: The RobinApp (iTunes Store or Google Play–Free!) for your smart phone, which you can use to give directly and safely, and please contact us if you’d like to donate a Giving Kiosk we could use at church. So few people carry checkbooks and cash anymore.
Robinwood Church is blessed to be accredited by the ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)
- The ECFA holds members to the strictest standards of financial transparency, good process, and honesty.
- Most churches, seeing the high standards, don’t even try to apply.
- Robinwood may be one of the smallest churches in the world to qualify for the ECFA seal of approval.
- For the ECFA website, click HERE.
- For the Wikipedia article on ECFA, click HERE.
- For Robinwood’s page on the ECFA website, click HERE
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:10-11 New International Version (NIV)
The US Tax Code permits the amount that you give to Robinwood Church which exceeds the fair market value of the material(s) you receive from us to be tax-deductible. This fair market value will be shown on your receipt (where applicable).
We at Robinwood are waging war on consumer debt. We believe that the Lord wants all of us out of credit card debt. Please do not go into debt to give to Robinwood. We also undergo an independent audit every two years for transparency and accountability. Our records are always available for your inspection, by request. Contact our treasurer.